17 November (08:00 – 16:00)
- Suitable for any teacher who will be leading a group into an outdoor learning situation.
- Understand the essential elements of leading a group
- Identify key stages in planning a trip
- Identify key causes of, and learn from, prior incidents
- Implement group management strategies
- Reflect upon and refine their own performance as a
Workshop fee includes morning and afternoon tea + lunch, as well as transport to and from the official conference hotel to the location.
Attendees receive Outward Bound attendance certificate.